Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Saw My OB Today

This morning I had another appointment with my OB. He said that I may deliver on my due date (December 6th) or have the baby before my next appointment - that narrows it down. My daughter was six days early and my son was eight days early, but neither pregnancy was dated by sonogram as this one was at my first appointment.

The doctor said everything is going beautifully and to call when my contractions are 7-8 minutes apart. So now with 11 days until my due date we just wait...

I'm so excited and can't wait to meet the newest member of our family.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Just found this blog. Ha, ha, ha, ha, now I shall haunt you on 3 places.

Robin said...

Hi Julie - If haunting means getting fun comments from people like you then I guess I like haunting :)