Monday, November 17, 2008

Today's OB Appointment

Today's appointment went well. When the doctor came into the room he said he needed to high five me because I'm officially full-term now and that if I go into labor now they won't stop it. He said he trusts my intuition because I'm experienced mother and told me to call anytime I thought I might be in labor or if the baby wasn't kicking as much as usual. The doctor talked about his faith in God and quoted Scripture - that's always comforting. I also saw my lady doctor as I was scheduling next weeks appointment and she told me to be ready for labor because it will probably happen fast when it does. I'm hoping so because as before epidurals aren't an option for me because of scoliosis and the rod fused along 14 vertebra in my spine. I still have almost three weeks until my due date, so I'm not planning on anything anytime too soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well!

Robin said...

Thanks K :)