Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wrap Up the Year with Wellness

The following is taken from my 2008 Women's Monthly Planner for December 2008. It is published by The Positive Line.

Balance the pleasures of the season with your need to exercise, eat right, and rest. Celebrate with others and carve out quiet moments alone as well. Strive for moderation, especially with the tempting foods and alcohol at holiday parties. If you do overindulge, make up for it by adding extra steps to your day. Stay dedicated to a healthy lifestyle and you'll ring in '09 with new found energy and joy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea! Now, if I could just stick to it...

Robin said...

Hi K - Yes it does sound like a good idea - wonder if I can tear myself away from my precious newborn to get to the gym... I'm certainly not leaving her in the child care room at the gym. I may start hitting the gym in the wee hours of the morning while my family is sleeping... We shall see, but it will be January before that happens for me.

Robin said...

K- I was an avid gym goer before I was pregnant and during my first 15 weeks of my pregnancy until I fell and had some complications and bed rest. I haven't been to the gym since mid-June. It will be a transition to get back into it and now having a stretched out tummy...will make it more challenging, yet more motivating...