Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Blog

Today I found that blogger has all sorts of neat gadgets that you can add to your blog and since I have this need to have some semblance of order to my blogs I decided to create a special blog that I can put all the neat healthy living gadgets I want on a blog without taking away from the themes of my other blogs. I would like to go somewhere and click on a link to find out some info occasionally and what better place than a healthy living blog.

I'm guessing my posts will be infrequent, but feel free to use the resources on the sidebar. As I find other blogs that give information on healthy lifestyles, eating or recipes, I will add them to my blog links. So far I have Kay's Write Eating blog linked.

Also please leave any comments regarding how you are living or striving to live a healthy lifestyle - physically, spiritually, emotionally, etc.

2 comments:

carebear said...

Wow! I needed to find this! This past pregnancy is kicking my metabolism's behind! Yikes!
I'm finding my work out routine and counting calories with the help of your sidebar now. :)

Robin said...

Hi Carebear - I'm expecting my third in December and am concerned with getting back to normal after delivery.

As I find interesting helps or articles I will post or link to them here. I actually started this blog so I could have a place to keep my gadgets without changing the themes of my other blogs. I can't wait to use the gadgets also, but right now I'm focusing on bringing a healthy baby into the world.

Thanks for visiting and commenting :)